| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ye in June is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in June is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in June is exceptionaly sodden. A staggering 1076mm (42.4in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 13:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Ye June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Ye, Myanmar
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Ye:
- Mae Sariang, Thailand - 325.3 kms (202.2 miles) N
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 252.7 kms (157 miles) NNE
- Tak, Thailand - 226.6 kms (140.8 miles) NE
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 309.6 kms (192.4 miles) NE
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 176.9 kms (109.9 miles) NNE
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 247.3 kms (153.7 miles) E
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 300.7 kms (186.9 miles) E
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 259 kms (160.9 miles) ESE
- Dawei, Myanmar - 133.3 kms (82.8 miles) SSE
- Kanchanaburi, Thailand - 225.6 kms (140.2 miles) SE
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 329.7 kms (204.9 miles) ESE
- Bangkok, Thailand - 335.8 kms (208.7 miles) ESE
- Myeik, Myanmar - 323 kms (200.7 miles) SSE
- Mergui, Tanintharyi, Myanmar - 323 kms (200.7 miles) SSE